Saturday, September 17, 2022

List of Current Events To Be Grateful For!

 Girls: I'm lesbian
Guys: I am too

Girls before having a bf:
Ew. I don't want to have sex ugh
After a bf:
Omg. Pls cum inside me
 
Girls before getting a bf:
I'm a lesbian sorry
After getting a bf:
Mmm daddy


List of Current Events To Be Grateful for!
  • I'm grateful for having a nice body
  • I'm grateful for having a bad princess
  • I'm grateful for having a kickass instagram
  • I'm grateful for having a loving sister
  • I'm grateful for having designer clothes
  • I'm grateful for being a target affiliate
  • I'm grateful for my pet chihuahua dog
  • I'm grateful for overcoming shyness & anxiety
  • I'm grateful for being able to host beautiful music
  • I'm grateful for having a loving Uncle
  • I'm grateful for the money I made in construction
  • I'm grateful for the lessons I learned on my own
  • I'm grateful to wake up to millions of views and plays
  • I'm grateful to have a loving fanbase
  • I'm grateful to have knowledge on how business works
  • I'm grateful to have gone to school for my education.
I would like to share a process with you that came from the great teacher Neville Goddard in a lecture he delivered in 1954, entitled "The Pruning Shears of Revision." This process has had a profound effect on my life. Neville recommends at the end of every day, before you go to sleep, to think through the events of the day.
 
If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you. As you recreated those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow. You have intentionally created new pictures for your future. It is never too late to change the pictures.
 
When you're visualizing when you've got that picture playing out in your mind, always and only dwell upon the end result. What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria. A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient. Highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed, fully understood that sticks! Right in there somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment